Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Staged Wedding


One of the things many people do not realize about the theatre is that we have the ability to host weddings at our theatre.  It never occurred to me - a HUGE theatre geek- that I could be married on stage, but it is possible at THT.


One of the coolest things about having a wedding at the theatre is that you really are treated like a star!  With our star dressing rooms and backstage waiting rooms the bride can really feel like an A-lister.  I know if I am still working here by the time I have a rock on my finger I will definitely be looking to book a wedding!


I know this isn't a look at behind the scenes this week - but I promise next week's blog post will make up for it.  I don't want to give away all the juicy details, but I will have a chance to "learn the ropes" and report back to you regarding the Peter Pan show starring Ms. Cathy Rigby!!  So expect great things next week!


Speaking of Peter Pan - if you haven't gotten your tickets yet, there are still some great seats available - so don't miss out!  Hope to see you all there at the show :)

No comments:

Post a Comment